Tuesday, January 29, 2008

it's been a while

Is anyone still here? This place feels cold and empty, I will try my best to bring some life back into this room.

Since last year's Flying Pig Marathon I have been 'hooked' to running. It's my drug, I guess you could say. I just enjoy it. Don't get me wrong, I have my days/weeks/months where it's the last thing I want to do...but then I'm right back in action.

Since moving out to the Pacific NW, I have trained for and run Portland's 'Run Like Hell' Halloween half marathon last October. It was a fun, short little jaunt through downtown, then up through some hills that allowed me to look out over Oregon's beautiful countryside. It was absolutely breath-taking.

Brooke, as always, was a joy to see out on the course! He would pop his head up in the most random places, always a surprise. We enjoyed some beer and music afterwards before visiting with a good friend of Brooke's from college, Josh.
(check out Finding-Nowhere for pics)

Current News:
I just got done registering for Whidbey Island's Half Marathon. It is April 13th of this year. The course looks fun and interesting, with some beautiful views along the way. I guess that's all I'm about...the views. And not dying.

Check back frequently...I'll try to keep this place fresh.

Thanks for visiting. And, as always, thanks for the support...it means the world.

No comments: